Rise of the Runelords
- Vile creatures that sometimes attack Sandpoint on a small scale.
- No reasoning skills.
- Typically flee once they see enough of their kin slain in battle.
- It has been discovered they are tools of Nualia, used as pawns.
- Some can ride malformed hounds in battle— goblin dogs.
- Call humanoids “longshanks.”
- “It was a heavy winter. They’re hungrier than usual. Stupider, too. The weak ones tend to eat their shamans first, the miserable bastards. [but] Goblins ain’t this determined… That pile of trash right off Junker’s Edge gets bigger every time I come. I’ve warned Gorvi that the gobbos scavenge there, but what good is there arguing with an orc?” —Shalelu
- “I have never seen five goblin tribes all working together. Simply put, something has united them.” —Shalelu
- Command fierce goblin dogs:
- Fight with dogslicers