Rise of the Runelords
- first encountered in the Grove.
- Squat, fat… upright-lizard sort of thing. It moves bipedally like a man, and carries a series of javelins on itself, with reserves in a sort-of quiver on its back. It carries a crude shield made of tree bark.
- Coughed up thick green clouds of spores— the lizardfolk are infected with an advanced fungus. Even when killed, the bodies expelled the spores.
- “One of them, it… it was dead, but it wasn’t. It looked at me, with eyes full of hatred. It was alive… but it wasn’t. Some very dark, foul magic… or a very deadly illness.” —Abbas
- Seemed to take Aldern’s basket of bait?
- They were evidently far out of their territory in the Grove.
- “Were the Grove not disturbed, the lizardfolk would not attack people. I’ve explained this to the town before…” —Shalelu